Ozone Contact Foil Freeride Control Bar V4
Bar 38, 45, 50, or 55cm / Lines 23, 25, or 27m (2x 500kg - 2x 300kg)
Here's what Ozone says about the Ozone Contact Foil Freeride Control Bar V4
A clean and simple design, the Ozone Contact Foil Freeride Control Bar V4 features an easy-to-use trim system and features our latest innovation - the Ozone Megatron Click-In Loop.
The Ozone Contact Foil Freeride Control Bar V4 is meant for use with Ozone's latest depowerable foil kites: the Hyperlink, Chrono, and R1. Featuring brand new soft bar ends, a push-away release system, above the bar clamcleat depower system, and a brake strap for help with foil kite launching, landing, and inflating. The innovative Ozone Megatron Click-In Loop is an all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply 'clicking' in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified. What's the first thing you do when you get in a car? You click in your seatbelt, hearing that 'click' sound makes you feel secure that you are safely buckled up, and you know instinctively how to release it. The design of our new release system, the Click-In Loop, is inspired by the same principle. In the same way fastening your seatbelt has become a natural action when getting into a car, riders should activate and reload their release systems before and after every use. Although this important safety check is often overlooked, checking your release before each session will ensure it is functioning properly. We developed the Click-In function to be simple and intuitive, so activating and reloading will become second nature
Ozone Contact Foil Freeride Control Bar V4 Features
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Innovatice Click-In Loop - An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply 'clicking' in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.
- Two Release Modes - The Click-In Loop offers riders a choice of two release modes, the recommended Standard or the optional Expert mode.Standard mode offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Click-In Loop or letting go of the bar when un-hooked.
Expert mode offers 100% flag out only when the Click-In Loop is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to miss the bar without releasing the kite to flag out (not recommended).
- Three Loop Size Options - Small, Medium and Large size harness loops are available for the Click-In Loop. Choose the Small if you ride hooked in only, have a shorter arm reach or prefer the bar closer to your body. The Medium size is perfect for most riders. The Large size is designed for unhooking or riders with a longer arm reach.
- Spinning Head with Anti-twist Flag Out Line - Our custom Stainless Steel Swivel Ring locates into the Click-In Loops rotating internal core. When manually turning the Spinning Head to un-twist front lines, the Flag Out Line rotates in unison with the core keeping all lines twist free.
- Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment - Soft bar ends for comfort and are less likely to damage lightly constructed boards. The leader lines are adjustable via knots inside the float, simply pull out from the opening to access and adjust to your preference.
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin - Superior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines.
- Light Weight Aluminum Center Piece - CNC cut Aluminium centre piece reduces weight. The low friction design reduces wear.
- Ergonomic EVA Grip - 3D pressed EVA grip with ergonomic shaping provides the ultimate bar grip.
- PU Covered De-Power Line - The tough PU covered de-power line significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out.
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket - The smooth running trimmer bracket prevents trim line wear.
- Clamcleat Trimmer - Anodized low abrasion Clamcleat trimmer with custom designed trim grab handle.
- Re-launch Balls - Fixed to the leader lines to pull when re-launching the kite.
- 500kg/300kg Flying Lines - Colour coded 500kg front / 300kg back lines using the highest quality Dyneema available.
|Type||Ozone Contact Foil Freeride Control Bar V4|
|Summary||The Ozone Contact Foil Freeride Control Bar V4 is meant for use with Ozone's latest depowerable foil kites: the Hyperlink, Chrono, and R1.|
|Sales||Call for Multiple Kite & Board Sales|
|Included Items||Ozone Contact Foil Freeride Control Bar V4 & Lines|
|Colors Available||See Image|