The Ozone Explore V2 Complete is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Ozone has to say about the Ozone Explore V2 Complete.
The Ozone Explore V2 Complete comes in the following sizes: 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12m
THE MASTER OF ACCESSIBILITY!!!
The Ozone Explorer V2 is built for simplicity and ease of use for all rider levels, the Explore is the master of accessibility. This single surface design opens up a world of snowkiting opportunities, allowing you to ride confidently in an instant, adventure in new terrain and discover nature?s snowy wonders. The Ozone Explore V2 de-powers instantly without surging across the middle of the window, and generates minimal upward lift making it very user friendly to learn on. The Ozone Explore V2 is powerful for its size and delivers consistent pull throughout the wind window. It de-powers instantly without surging across the middle of the window, and generates minimal upward lift making it very user friendly to learn on. It is comfortable to fly due to the relatively slow flying speed, and the single surface design means it is exceptionally resistant to crash damage. The Ozone Explore V2 features an increased aspect ratio and an optimised profile that greatly improve upwind performance as well as jumping capabilities. The reduced drag of the Ozone Explore V2 also expands the top end wind range, and the Explore retains good controllability and bar feel even when fully trimmed (de-powered). These characteristics make the Ozone Explore V2 an amazing kite for entry level and intermediate riders, providing the confidence to progress and improve your Snowkiting skills. Revolutionary Internal Re-Ride Release System - Our unique Internal Re-Ride Release System is the market leading Snowkite release and landing system. It has made mountain climbing and packing so much more enjoyable, safe, easy and quick for the user. When activated the kite de-powers instantly without tangling, and will sit on the ground ready to re-launch when you?re ready again.
Another advantage of our Internal Re-Ride Release System is the land and secure option. To land the kite simply pull the 5th line until you reach the Secure Loop which can be found approx 2m up from the control bar. The Ozone Explore V2 kite will stall and fall to the ground without any pull. Use the Secure Loop in the 5th line to keep the kite on the ground - it can be hooked onto the kite leash clip, or slipped over the bar end. This makes landing and packing your kite safe and easy even in high winds. The Brake Handle spanned between the back leader lines on the control system makes reverse launch and light wind landing easy. For advanced riders the Explore offers a whole new feeling, opening up new ways of riding and pushing the boundaries. It has versatile handling depending on your ability - tight and dynamic or slow lazy loops, both essential for navigating difficult terrain. The new closed cells in the tips reduce tip flutter when looping the kite, resulting in less noise and a smoother feeling. Riding down slopes with the kite de-powered up high or to the side allows more concentration on riding and less worry about the kite. For experts on backcountry missions or touring expeditions, the lightweight design means it can fly in very light wind, allowing you to work the low end efficiently without having to worry about keeping the kite in the sky. The single surface design is also ultra compact making it easy to pack multiple kites. When it's time to take a break or pack away you will find the Ozone Explore V2 easy to land as it incorporates our industry-leading Internal Re-Ride Release System. This effective, easy to use, self-landing system means you can land the kite quickly whenever needed and it will remain in an open position ready to be re-launched. The Ozone Explore V2 is available in one version with materials optimised for the conditions in which the kite will be used. Ultra Light 20D material is used on the 8m, 10 and 12m sizes. A tougher, yet still lightweight, 30D is used on the 4m and 6m strong wind kites. The bridles are made using an optimised mixture of sheathed and unsheathed lines. Ultralight unsheathed lines are used close to the kite to reduce drag and improve performance, while the sheathed lower lines are more resistant to tangling and to snagging on hard snow. We believe the opportunities are endless, what are you waiting for, go Explore!
Ozone Explore V2 Complete Key Features
- Single surface dedicated Snowkite
- Entry level to expert riders
- Light weight and ultra compact
- Industry Leading Internal Re-Ride Release System
Ozone Explore V2 Complete Technicial Features
- Exceptional Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Internal re-ride release system - Our unique Internal Re-Ride Release System is the market leading Snowkite release and landing system. It has made mountain climbing and packing so much more enjoyable, safe, easy and quick for the user. When activated the kite de-powers instantly without tangling, and will sit on the ground ready to re-launch when you?re ready again.
- Lightweight double pulley speed system - Lightweight, low friction pulleys reduce wear while improving bar feel and providing smooth progressive depower.
- Spanwise bridge lines - Lines running across the underside of the kite take the place of internal straps and diagonals on double surface kites, distributing load from the bridles evenly and effectively. This avoids excessive span-wise tension being transmitted into the canopy and allows its profile and billow to be controlled more precisely.
- Dirt-Out wing tips - The Velcro sealed cells at the tips can be opened for cleaning the kite. Always clean your kite by emptying any snow or debris as this will prolong the life of the kite and help it fly as designed.
- High perfpormance ultra light materials - High quality Ultra Light materials have been used extensively on our Kites and Paragliders since 2011. Using Ultra Light materials translates to true performance increases - the kite inflates quicker, flies faster and is more reactive even in the lightest breeze.
- Single surface design - The single surface concept generates ample lift with low airspeed, resulting in easy and forgiving handling, while still providing the power to climb steep slopes. Additionally this offers unique low end flying characteristics with instant and efficient de-power within the bar throw. With only one skin, weight and pack volume is also reduced, ideal for backcountry exploration. The open nature of the design means there is no air held inside the kite, which makes it extra resistant to crash damage.
- Low drag bridle lines - To reduce weight and packing volume even further on the Ultra Light version kites, we use unsheathed spliced and stitched dyneema line. This line is not only lighter and thinner, it also reduces parasitic drag resulting in faster flying and tighter turns.
- Tuned bridle geometry - We work extensively during our R&D process to develop the size range to feel in tune with each other. Every kite has a unique bridle layout, individually tested and fine-tuned to maximize the feeling and performance.
|Included Items||Ozone Explore V2 Complete|
|Sales||Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|