Snow Kiting: An Adventurous Way to Glide on Snow-Covered Landscapes
Snow kiting is an exhilarating winter sport gaining popularity among outdoor enthusiasts. It is a thrilling mix of snowboarding and kiteboarding that will have you soaring across snowy landscapes with ease. Whether you're a seasoned kiteboarder looking for a new challenge or a beginner eager to try something new, kiting on snow is an exciting and rewarding way to spend your winter days.
The specialized kites and boards designed specifically for this sport are at the heart of snow kiteboarding. These, known as snowkiting kites, come in various shapes and sizes, each suited for different conditions and skill levels. Some of the top brands in snowkiting kites include Ozone and Flysurfer. Both of them offer high-quality kites that are durable, reliable, and easy to handle.
- 2023 Flysurfer PEAK5 Foil KiteAs low as $579.00
- 2023 Flysurfer Hybrid Kiteboarding KiteAs low as $849.00
- Ozone Subzero V2-13-Orange$1,610.00
- Ozone Subzero V2-9-Blue$1,419.00
- Ozone Subzero V2-7-Orange$1,299.00
- Ozone Hyperlink V3As low as $2,048.00
- Ozone Explore V2 Complete w/barAs low as $1,450.00
- Ozone Pure V1 Complete w/barAs low as $605.00 Regular Price $790.00
- HQ4 ApexAs low as $535.00
- HQ4 One BarAs low as $445.00
- Flysurfer Infinity 3.0 Race Bar ProAs low as $549.00
- Flysurfer Infinity 3.0 Airstyle BarAs low as $499.00
- Ozone Connect Pro Harness w/Spreader BarAs low as $270.00