The Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Cabrinha has to say about the Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII.
The Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII comes in the following sizes: X700 / X930 / X1240 / X1650 / X2100
When we introduced the Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII wings, we took Cabrinha’s foil program to a whole new level. Through working alongside SINTEF and the University of Norway where we were able to fully breakdown and simulate hydrofoil performance in the world's largest cavitation tank. From this we have been able to further evolve the Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII into the industry’s leading all round hydrofoil. Early lift, but with a high top speed has been achieved, and through refined tip shape and profile, you are able to break the tips free, but still be ready to carve into your next turn.
Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII Design Profile
Swept LE, Straight TE, Ultra lean efficient profile, moderate anhedral.
Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII Key Features
LOOSE AND AGILE - Through refined profiles, moderate aspect ratio and an all new wingtip shape, the X-Series MkII is the ultimate foil for maneuverability, no matter the board or sport you do.
- ALL ROUND LEAN PROFILE - The allround lean profile still maintains the forgiving low-end that the X-Series is known for, but now boasts an increased speed range.
- FEELING TIPSY - The all new tip design allows you to be able to free the tips in a turn, but be confident that the foil will re-enter without cavitation. This is one specific area of research & testing undertaken at the SINTEF facility.
- TAPERED FIT - The ergonomic tapered connection between the fuselage and mast provides the ultimate in rigidity, while still being easy to assemble and disassemble.
- TORSIONAL STIFFNESS - Through the use of a PMI core and the layered Pre Preg carbon sheets, the X-Series MkII sets a new benchmark for hydrofoil torsional stiffness.
- MEDIUM AR - The medium aspect ratio design allows for early lift and a stable forgiving ride.
Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII Features
- Loose and agile
- All round lean profile
- Refined tip shape
- Tapered fit
- Torsional Stiffness
- Medium AR
- PMI core
- Pre Preg construction
Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII Construction
Brass 'through bolt' adds torsional stiffness to the wing / mast connection point.
Pre coated carbon sheets allow for an extremely accurate level of resin absorption. Combined with an exclusive interweave design that follows the shape and profile of the wings, you have unparallel levels of torsional stiffness and reflex response.
The modularity of the CAB Fusion system allows you to seamlessly interchange between any of the X-Series and H-Series front wings and stabilizers.
Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII Tech. Specs.
- X700- 700cm^2, WS 640mm, AR 5.85, Chord 140
- X930- 930cm^2, WS 750mm, AR 6.05, Chord 165
- X1240- 1240cm^2 WS 870mm, AR 6.10, Chord 190
- X1650- 1650 cm^2, WS 1010mm, AR 6.18, Chord 220
- X2100- 2100 cm^2, WS 1150mm, AR 6.01, Chord 255
|Cabrinha Fusion X-Series MKII Front Wing - Wing Covers.
|Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.