The Cabrinha Link is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Cabrinha has to say about the Cabrinha Link.
The Cabrinha Link comes in the following sizes: 4'3" X 20" X 3.6" - 37L / 4'5" X 20.5" X 3.9" - 44L / 4'7" X 21" X 4.2" - 51L
Boundaries are constantly being pushed in the sport of Wingsurfing. It was once thought that a sinker board was near on impossible to ride, but with the right design the gates to a whole new side of the sport are opened. Introducing the Cabrinha Link, a purpose designed board that not only make entry to the world of sinker wing boards possible, the Cabrinha Link also takes the high level riding and freestyle to a new level through the varying volume options.
Cabrinha Link Key Features
- IMMERSIVE BOARD DESIGN - Refined and balanced volume distribution allows for newcomers to venture into the next level of Wingfoiling of riding lower volume smaller boards as well as high level riders to push the boundaries.
- PLANAR DECK - The planar deck shape allows for direct input and control over the foil, as well as a balanced feel under your feet.
- BEVELED RAILS - The side cut Beveled rails not only help during hard carving maneuvers, but also help release the water flow when getting up and riding, and after a touch down.
- DOUBLE CONCAVE NOSE - The 3d Shaping on the bottom of the board helps during touch downs by dispersing water flow and reducing water adhesion. It also aids in getting up and going by helping with directional stability when not on the foil.
- KICK TAIL - The aggressive kick tail and side release channels allow for earlier flight by reducing the board stiction to the water and allowing the water in contact to flow and release.
- STRAP CONFIGURATION - Choose between 2 straps or 3 strap stance options with a variety of angle degree's, based on your riding style.
Cabrinha Link Features
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
- Planar deck shape for balanced feel and control
- Bevelled rails with hard release edge
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Sinker board design with balanced volume distribution
- Double concave nose for a forgiving touch down & easy launch
- Reusable Flexi-hex packaging
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Kick tail with aggressive release channels for earlier flight
- Full DaKine EVA deck pad
- Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
- Bottom carry handle
Cabrinha Link Construction
The forces found in Wingfoiling are like no other board sport. Standard constructions simply don't cut it, and as such we have developed a specific wingfoil construction. With a lightweight EPS core the board utilises a durable composite construction with Bamboo and a uni-directional carbon stringer to withstand these forces.
ADAPTIVE STRAP POSITIONS
Through the exclusive Cabrinha design we are able to allow for endless strap options to suit your style of riding. Single Straight, Y Strap, offset, goofy or regular, the choice is yours.
DAKINE DECK PAD
Made from Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA, the full deck traction pad has been designed purely with foiling in mind. Low Profile corduroy grooving provides the perfect blend of comfort and traction and the cutouts have been placed in the locations where extra grip is needed.
Cabrinha Link Style Selector
|Cabrinha Link Board - Full DaKine EVA deck pad and foil mounting hardware.
|Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.