The Slingshot FWing V1 is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Slingshot has to say about the Slingshot FWing V1.
The Slingshot FWing V1 comes in the following size: Mast 71"/28" - Fuse (mm) 610 - Wing (cm) Stabilizer 48 - Base, Pedestal
As the sport of wing-foiling advances we see wind minimums dropping and it’s getting easier to connect swells while luffing the wing.The Slingshot FWing V1 package is designed to help you progress quickly. Equipped with the massive Infinity 99 wing, boasting 2,371 square centimeters of surface area, it has the lowest takeoff and stall speed in the Slingshot range.
The Slingshot FWing V1's 99cm wingspan provides unmatched rail-to-rail stability and makes getting up on foil easier than ever. Combined with the large 48cm rear stabilizer the ability to pump and glide with this combo is otherworldly.
Why People Love the Slingshot FWing V1
- Enjoy ultra-low-speed takeoffs with unmatched stability and glide thanks to the massive Infinity 99 front wing.
- 71cm aluminum mast keeps your wing in the power of the swell while providing ample flight range.
- The Shift Fuse gives you the flexibility to connect the mast to the fuselage in 2 different positions depending on rider preference.
- Hover Glide is a modular system with a wide variety of add-on wings and components you’ll never outgrow.
- Large 48cm rear wing provides stability and leverage for pumping.
- Neoprene wing covers and fleece lined travel bag keep your gear organized and protected.
Slingshot FWing V1 Technology
Slingshot FWing V1 Specs.
|Included Items||71cm (28”) mast, pedestal, shift fuselage, Infinity 99 front wing, 48cm rear wing, hardware, shim, neoprene wing covers, travel bag|
|Sales||Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales|