The Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Slingshot has to say about the Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1.
The Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 comes in the following sizes: 100 | 120 | 150L
Compact / Stable / Progression
For the Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 we started off with a compact outline and forward foil placement that reduces swing weight and provides precise foil control. Key to the design of the Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1was a shallow concave rail chine that made the board both easy to climb onto as well as float on while waiting for the next gust. Because touchdowns happen no matter your skill level and a nice smooth deflection is a benefit to all riders, the Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 has added an extra touch of nose rocker to help you bounce back up onto foil. The list of features on the Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 is extensive, aimed to facilitate the pursuit of progression for every level rider. After a few sessions on a Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 we know you'll come to enjoy the full gambit of wing-specific utility.
Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 "Why We Made It"
- We wanted a compact shape packed with the latest wingfoil features to bring your wing game to new heights. With progression in mind, we designed this nimble craft to be stable and easy to climb onto while giving a direct to foil feel with minuscule swing weight in the nose.
Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 "Why You'll Love It"
- Compact outline for reduced swing weight and precise foil control.
- Generous nose rocker and a V hull for smooth touchdown deflection.
- Shallow concave rail chine for increased stability while floating and efficient takeoff.
- Step tail for quick release while pumping.
- Deck channels for strength and easy to grip when getting on the board.
- Bottom handle for efficient carrying.
- Out-the-back foil tracks for a delightfully easy foil connect/disconnect.
Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 Highlights
COMPACT SHAPE OUTLINE
This shape reduces swing weight and provides precise foil control.
SHALLOW CONCAVE RAIL CHINES
Wanting to keep as much stability as possible in each size, we opted for a shallow concave rail chine that makes the board easier to climb onto and float on while waiting for the next gust.
We decided to sprinkle in an extra touch of nose rocker to complement the V-hull that provides smooth touchdown deflection.
RAIL DECK CHANNELS
The rails on wing boards take a beating so we added rail deck channels for strength. This feature also gives you a solid grip on the rail while climbing onto the board.
VERSATILE CARRY HANDLE
Keeping your board, foil, and wing safely separated during entry and exit in rough conditions can be a challenge so we built in a bottom carry handle.
OUT-THE-BACK FOIL TRACKS
To get you on the water with ease and efficiency, we added one of our favorite features ever to the Wing Raider: out-the-back foil tracks. Foil connect/disconnect is now faster and easier than you've ever imagined.
Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 Specs.
|Included Items||Slingshot Wing Raider XL V1 Board.|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|