The Naish S26 Switch is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Naish has to say about the Naish S26 Switch.
The Naish S26 Switch comes in the following sizes: 134-138 / 138-142cm
Who says a board needs symmetry to perform? We ride differently on our toes and heels, we have different preferences, and we are all different people, so we designed the Naish S26 Switch board that has more options. Depending on how you want to view it, the Naish S26 Switch blends two sized boards into one, or a board that gives you greater control based on your edging techniques. The Naish S26 Switch is designed off our popular Motion platform, meaning there is no sacrifice on performance. The Naish S26 Switch can be a perfect board to share with someone as you have two different length rails to choose from. You also have the ability to change your rail depending on the conditions, stronger choppier conditions, you may tend to want to use the shorter rail or flat steady lighter conditions you can use the longer side. The benefits are endless with the Naish S26 Switch, making your quiver larger without adding more equipment.
Naish S26 Switch - Performance features
- Two different rail lengths in one board
- Deck Shape Design = Optimized ex + performance
- Rounded Corners = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins = Better grip + upwind performance
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Freeride Rocker = Smooth ride
Naish S26 Switch - Construction
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched re ex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
Naish S26 Switch - Bottom Shaping
- Triple Exponential Concave = Incredible drive + control
- Beveled Edges = More forgiving ride
- Center Channels = Increased edging performance
Naish S26 Switch - Accesories
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins - High Performance n system
- Grab Handle
|Included Items||Naish S26 Switch Board|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|