The Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Naish has to say about the Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra. NOTE: Oversized Freight Shipping is $175-$225
The Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra comes in the following sizes: 0 / 50 / 60 / 75 / 85 / 95 / 110 / 125 / 140L
Our last generation Hover Wing Foil instantly set the standard in design, construction, and weight for the category. This new range of Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra boards is perfectly suited for wing surfing, or to be used as a SUP foil board, SUP downwind foil board or prone foil surf. Changes to this updated Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra model include a more overall rail curve in the outline, slightly narrower tails, increased nose rocker, and more pronounced bottom shaping and concave. The Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra has multiple foot strap insert positions, including wider stance options, give riders the opportunity to choose between a windsurfing style, double front strap setup, or a single surf style setup.
The rocker is perfectly balanced so the Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra board flies smoothly parallel to the water surface. Track boxes have been moved further back to better match with the multitude of different foils that riders may pair with the Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra boards. The increased tail kick behind foil boxes combined with the beveled rail guarantees easy take odds and sufficient clearance in turns. The Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra layup, which now includes extra rail cap reinforcements and Kevlar patches when in high-stress areas gives these boards the lightweight edge minimizing swing weight and enhancing overall performance.
Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra Features
- Due to their higher volume-to-length ratio and the option to ride with straps, the 40, 50 and 60 liter boards have gained in popularity. Those sizes have been fine-tuned to be used for both Wing-Suring and surf foiling. The foil track boxes and the tail kick were moved 1.5 inches towards the tail to increase options for lighter riders mounting their foils for surf foiling.
- All models have a decreased nose and tail width. This is more apparent on the smaller sizes up to the 95 and only sightly visible for sizes above 95. The result is reduced swing weight, benefiting its use with the Wing-surfer, especially in windier conditions.
- The foil track positioning has been moved closer to the tail on all sizes. This adjustment is more significant on the smaller sizes than on the bigger sizes.
- The tail kick was moved further back to align with the foil track boxes, lengthening the water line which results in earlier lift off.
- The double concave nose shape was accentuated, softening re-entry when coming off the foil.
Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra #K Carbon/Wood CNC EPS Core Construction
- Lightweight CNC cut EPS core
- High density deck-to-bottom foil track system with carbon reinforcement
- Full 3K carbon deck with wood sandwich and double wood in the stance area
- 3K carbon reinforced wood sandwich bottom
- Kevlar reinforced rails
- Carbon strip bottom stringer
Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra EVA Deck
- Diamond diecut EVA pad with micro dot embossing
- Back foot arch support
- Beveled tail kick area
Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra Footstrap Insert Layout
- Minimum stance width widened by 5 cm
- 6 hole inserts for front strap positions
- Layout allows for dual strap setup (back strap straight - front strap angled for goofy or regular stance)
- Windsurf style 3 strap setup
- Front: parallel double strap setup
Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra Specs.
|Naish S26 Hover Wing Foil Carbon Ultra Board
|Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.