Snow kites are used for snowkiting and the main difference between snow kiting and kite boarding is the foot wear required for snowboarding or skiing. Snowkiting allows the rider to travel uphill and downhill with any wind direction. The development of snowkite specific foil kites with the ability to depower have given snowkiters the ability to push further and explore deeper into snow covered territory. With better equipment, safer practices and growing popularity, snow kiting is gaining ground in winter sports areas.
- Ozone Explore V2 CompleteAs low as $1,450.00
- Ozone Hyperlink V2As low as $1,975.00 Regular Price $2,095.00
- Ozone Pure V1 Complete w/barAs low as $790.00
- HQ4 ApexAs low as $535.00
- Ozone Subzero V1 CompleteAs low as $1,560.00
- HQ4 One BarAs low as $400.00
- Ozone Subzero V1 Ultralight w/bar/linesAs low as $1,590.00