Wing foiling is the sport of riding a foil board - a short/thick board with foil attached - while carrying a hand-held inflatable sail. Wing surfing is not supposed to replace windsurfing, kiteboarding, or surfing. It's a complement, an addition, an alternative, and sub-genre of wave riding and sailing. Wing foiling is all about carving around, , jumping, having fun, and bringing the wind element to water sports enthusiasts that have only experienced wave riding and have never sailed before.
- Naish S26 Wing-Surfer LEAs low as $533.00 Regular Price $889.00
- Naish Wing-Surfer MK4As low as $799.00
- Naish Hover Wing Foil LE Carbon UltraAs low as $1,549.00
- Naish Hover Wing Foil Alana Carbon UltraAs low as $1,389.00
- Naish S26 Wing Surfer Matador LTAs low as $829.00
- Naish S26 Wing-Surfer MatadorAs low as $829.00
- Naish S26 Wing SurferAs low as $473.40 Regular Price $789.00