The Ride Engine Kite Metal Spreader Bar is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Ride Engine has to say about the Ride Engine Kite Metal Spreader Bar.
The Ride Engine Kite Metal Spreader Bar comes in the following sizes: 8” (20.5cm) / 10” (25.5cm) / 12” (30.5cm)
The Ride Engine Kite Metal Spreader Bar offers a fluid connection to you kite reducing leverage eliminating twist and rise in the bar while aiding in effortless toeside riding and full redirections in surf. Originally pioneered by the surf movement then fully realized by the freeriders the benefits of a sliding spreader bar is pure freedom.
Ride Engine Kite Metal Spreader Bar Features
- Rope connection that is optimal for directional riding, surfing, foiling and freeriding.
- Easy to install and remove for rapid changes between spreader bar systems.
- Pre-curved EVA molded spreader bar pad for increased comfort and harness integration.
- Easy access Integrated hook knife pouch.
Ride Engine Kite Metal Spreader Bar Materials
- High strength Dynema rope connection.
- Molded EVA with neoprene skin for chafe free comfort.
|Included Items||Ride Engine Kite Metal Spreader Bar|
|Sales||Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales|