The Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Ride Engine has to say about theRide Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag.
No one will argue that fully built hydrofoil surfboards aren’t awkward and cumbersome. The Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag fits a modern shaped foil board up to 5’. Ample width of the Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag protects the rails as well as make this bag easy to use. A ⅓ length velcro mast channel gives the option to keep your hydrofoil fully assembled.
Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag Highlights
- Designed to fit the modern hydrofoil board shapes
- ⅓ velcro mast channel to keep hydrofoil assembled
- Padded top and bottom impact protection
- Removable padded shoulder strap and side mount handle for easy transport
- Exterior zippered stash pocket
- TPU ventilation port
Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag Material
- 5mm PE foam padding top and bottom
- TPU coated ripstop for durability and weather resistant
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- Heavy duty YKK zipper
Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag Size
4’10” x 20” x 1.5” - 148cm x 50.8cm x 4cm - Fits up to a 148cm twin along with some smaller blunt nose style surfboards.
|Included Items||Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag|
|Sales||Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales|