The Ride Engine Day Strike Classic Surf Bag is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Ride Engine has to say about the Ride Engine Day Strike Classic Surf Bag.
Ride Engine’s Day Strike Classic Surf shape is designed to optimally fit traditional shape surfboards up to 6’3”. The Ride Engine Day Strike Classic Surf Bag is a day use cover necessity to keep your board protected and ding free on it’s sometimes precarious journey from the garage to the beach and back!
Ride Engine Day Strike Classic Surf Bag Highlights
- Classic bag design for blunt or classic shaped boards up to 6’3”
- Durable lightweight padded construction for maximum day use protection
- Padded haul handle and removable shoulder strap for easy transport
- Reflective foil for temperature regulation
- TPU ventilation port
- Internal velcro pocket ideal for fins, wax or stashing essentials
- Quick access external zip pocket
- Webbing loop for hanging storage
Ride Engine Day Strike Classic Surf Bag Material
- TPU coated ripstop for durability
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- 5mm foam top and bottom padding providing extra impact protection
- Silver reflective foil heat dispersion
- YKK heavy duty zippers
Ride Engine Day Strike Classic Surf Bag Size
5’6” x 22” x 1.5” - 190cm x 56cm x 4cm
|Included Items||Ride Engine Day Strike Classic Surf Bag|
|Sales||Call for Multiple kite - Board - Foil Sales|