The Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Ocean Rodeo has to say about the Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series
The Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series comes in the following sizes: 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7m
Proven - the fastest wing in the world!
We took everything we learned while developing our Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series kite range and all the technological advancements and opportunities that the ALUULA composite material provides and implemented them into the Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series design. When we first revealed the ALUULA material to the public, there was reasonable and valid debate as to whether the hype would really match up to the material’s potential, and to the performance levels that we were promising. Happily, as we’re now hearing from every corner of the planet as more and more people put ALUULA to the test, the hype has lived up to our expectations, and then some… Lighter, stiffer, stronger, and more responsive than the competition, a new standard has been set in wingsurfing with the Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series wings, and it continues to develop as we explore the endless possibilities that ALUULA presents us. Every Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series wing is fitted with our interchangeable Matrix handle system. Wings come with the Matrix handles pre-installed, yet allow the rider to customize handles and positions at their preference. At the dawn of a new sport, the future has already arrived!
Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series - Why Aluula?
A lighter Wing means a better handling in all conditions.
ALUULA, an ultra-light, ultra-strong and stable composite material, not only improves light wind performance but also increases handling, stability and flying performance in all wind conditions. This makes an ALUULA wing more efficient than a standard wing, performing better in all respects, including improved flex for more reactive pumping, lighter weight for easy hand work, and ultra light for balanced one handed drifting.
Why do you need the lightest Wings on the market?
Better for all styles of riding. Downwinders, surf, freestyle and more. With improved response in all conditions, you’ll enjoy easier transitions, better light wind and enhanced top end control due reduced distortion in gusts delivered by the stretch resistant ALUULA. Better wind range. Every Ocean Rodeo Wing features the full ALUULA strut. Built to withstand 12 psi this high pressure strut connects your input directly to the leading edge and canopy without delay or distortion. Better for travel. When two A-Series wings weigh the same as one traditional wing, it’s a no-brainer…carry more gear on your trips with less fear of excess baggage charges.
Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series Features
MATRIX HANDLES - PAT PENDING
- SOFT HANDLE SET - Ultra light and strong, the removable Matrix handles shine when wave riding or connecting chop on prolonged downwinders, keeping the trailing edge of the wing as light as possible for the ultimate in drifting performance. Built tough with ergonomically shaped EVA sheathed by rugged nylon tube webbing. Handles are connected to the strut by velcro locking tabs which allow the rider to change handles styles and positions. Multiple harness line connection points are made possible via webbing loops located at each handle end. The Soft Matrix Handles come standard with every Gide.
- CARBON HANDLE SET - 32 cm x 2 (One pair of 32 cm carbon handles will fit all Ocean Rodeo wing sizes.) Compression molded Carbon, these handles are both strong and lightweight. Featuring a 25 mm diameter embossed grip with non slip finger ridges for extra control. Swapping a handle set between wing sizes is quick and easy with no screws, velcro or other attachment devices required. The Carbon handle set comes complete with a padded handle bag. Available Summer 2022.
- ADJUSTABLE CARBON BAR Available in 2 sizes: 110 cm - fits 4M to 7M / 94 cm - fits 2.5M to 5M Light and strong, made with 12 K twill weave Carbon, the Carbon Bar delivers additional stiffness to the inflatable strut. The ability to generate more power and better manage overpowered situations is enhanced. Riding with the Carbon Bar is the ultimate setup to get the most out of your Ocean Rodeo wing, allowing for aggressive riding and precision control. No more searching for grab handles during maneuvers! The generous oval tube diameter delivers exceptional torsional / lateral control during powered maneuvers, while the embossed grip provides a secure connection in all conditions and the adjustable back post makes swapping the bar between sizes quick and easy. The Carbon Bar comes complete with a padded bar bag that clips to the side of the wing bag. Available Summer 2022.
- ALUULA ERGONOMIC SHAPED STRUT - Ergonomically shaped and built entirely out of the ultra light, ultra strong ALUULA composite material, the Glide A-Series’ strut increases profile stability, offers more rigidity and control, while also significantly reducing the weight on the trailing edge of the wing, keeping the strut up when one-handed drifting.
- QUAD LOCK SEAMS - Used specifically on the shaping seams of struts, Quad Lock stitching delivers more than twice the strength of standard strut seam constructs, and was another innovation specifically tailored for the ALUULA airframe wings.
- FULL ALUULA LE - Made entirely of ALUULA G-Series 82gsm composite, the A-Series airframe is the lightest, strongest and most responsive on the market. With 6 times the tensile strength of Dacron leading edge fabric, the all ALUULA leading edge stiffens and lightens the entire wing, providing the most refined handling and performance in all conditions. The leading edge can be tuned to higher inflation pressures than is possible with Dacron to allow further stiffness to the airframe.
- RIDGE LOCK SEAM - This innovative seam technology is designed specifically for ALUULA. The ridge moves the stress of the stitch holes and threads to the anti-compression ridge. Strategically located to add additional stability to the leading edge, the Ridge Lock Seam helps stabilize the wing in gusty and high wind conditions.
- KNUCKLE SAVER NEOPRENE HANDLE - You know the conditions are good when you chafe your knuckles during long downwind drifts. The leading edge behind the handle is padded with neoprene for improved comfort while the handle itself is stiffened to provide additional control while one handed wave riding.
- ALUULA POWER BAND - A band of ALUULA 82 gsm composite runs from wing tip to wing tip along the connection seam between the canopy and leading edge. The band provides increased stability and handling in all conditions.
- ALUULA REINFORCED - The canopy's reinforcements, overlays and anti-flutter strips now benefit from ALUULA’s remarkable strength to weight ratio and it's superior abrasion resistance compared to Dacron and other much heavier abrasion solutions.
- TEIJIN D2 RIPSTOP CANOPY - Designed specifically for the kiteboarding market, Teijin’s Technoforce D2 ripstop has high tear resistance, low stretch, and is incredibly lightweight. Each strand of yarn is individually coated before being woven together. A second surface coating is then applied to the material, providing long term endurance. Teijin D2 is the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in durability and dynamics.
Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series Attributes
|Included Items||Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series Wing|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales|