The Naish S27 Traverse is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Naish has to say about the Naish S27 Traverse.
The Naish S27 Traverse comes in the following sizes: 138 x 41 | 144 x 42.5 | 152 x 43.5
“The Naish S27 Traverse really makes its mark in its comfortable handling of chop, fun carving along that longer rail line and grippy ride that offers confidence to progressing riders. The Naish S27 Traverse would be a great choice for that distance ride or longer sessions for comfort and dependable riding that mixes a number of different styles together.” - The Kiteboarder - The Naish S27 Traverse is the ultimate twin tip board for any conditions. Inspired by Ewan Jaspan, our mission for the Naish S27 Traverse was to honor the true freeride mentality by creating the most versatile and comprehensive kiteboard on the market. We went through an extensive design process to deliver a fresh new feel to twin tip riding that covers all of the bases. With a long, grippy rail, this Naish S27 Traverse board locks into carves with a surf-like feel, producing long drawn-out lines in the water, no matter the conditions. The Naish S27 Traverse is a must-try for riders looking for the most fun money can buy.
Naish S27 Traverse Features
- Centered Inserts - Centered inserts give you the ability to ride both rails and increase longevity.
- Rounded Ends - Rounded ends allow for smoother riding and carving, with an improved release.
- Long + Narrow Outline - A longer and narrower outline to make for a smoother ride that carves like a dream.
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins - 5.0 cm fins for great grip and upwind performance. They have a high glass to plastic ration for strength and durability.
- Continuous Rocker - A continuous rocker eats chop and allows for aggressive pops with soft landings.
Naish S27 Traverse Size "Don't be deceived by the length"
- 138 x 41 - for smaller riders.
- 144 x 42.5 - for average sized riders
- 152 x 43.5 - for larger riders
|Naish S27 Traverse Board.
|Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.