The Naish S26 Hero is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Naish has to say about the Naish S26 Hero.
The Naish S26 Hero comes in the following sizes: 130 / 135 / 140 / 145cm
The Naish S26 Hero is the board to take you from Zero to Hero. The Naish S26 Hero continues to push performance boundaries for a beginner-friendly board, featuring a wider shape to help with low wind glide and provides a stable platform to learn and progress on. The Naish S26 Hero board's flex pattern and rocker gives the rider a smooth ride through chop and easy landings. Don’t be fooled by the Naish S26 Hero’s beginner-friendly characteristics, it is these traits that make it the perfect board to learn tricks on and get out in a wide range of conditions. The full-length single concave of the Naish S26 Hero board provides speed and hold, while its medium freeride rocker gives you progressive edging and release. The Naish S26 Hero has morphed itself into a user-friendly board loved by riders of all levels, not to be underestimated in the freeride realm.
Naish S26 Hero - Performance Features
- Rounded Corners = Enhanced durability + easy transport + improved release
- 5.0 cm IXEF ns = Grip + upwind performance
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails to increase longevity
- High Flex = Smooth, comfortable + forgiving ride
- Torsion Laminate + precision ex at key areas for superior control
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating + back foot directional stability
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
Naish S26 Hero - Construction
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched re ex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
Naish S26 Hero - Bottom Shaping
- Single Concave Bottom = Superior upwind grip + a smooth ride
Naish S26 Hero - Accessories
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins - High Performance n system
- Grab Handle
|Included Items||Naish S26 Hero Board|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|