The Naish S26 Go-To is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Naish has to say about the Naish S26 Go-To.
The Naish S26 Go-To comes in the following sizes: 5'5" / 5'8"
The Naish S26 Go-To is an all-around strapped or strapless kite surfboard that performs well in just about any wind or wave conditions.The Naish S26 Go-To is wider overall than the Global with a wider squash tail, the Naish S26 Go-To is fast and forgiving. With a narrower nose, this season’s Naish S26 Go-To performs well in lighter winds while trying strapless tricks in flat water and is just as stellar when carving up smaller waves. The Naish S26 Go-To thruster designs are a good choice for heavier riders or anyone that wants a bit of extra oat.
Naish S26 Go-To - Double Bamboo (Standard) Construction
- CNC Cut 15 kg Density EPS = Precision + lightweight
- Lightweight Finish = Lightweight board for better response + higher performance
- High Tensile Fiberglass = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Strapless Impact Resistance Heel and Rail Patch = Strength + improved load spread
- Double Bamboo Sandwich Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Bamboo Laminate = Natural load spread + energetic ex
- Lightweight Fiberglass = Overall lighter board
- New Deck Pad Texture and Center Heel Bump = Improved grip
Naish S26 Go-To Includes Honeycomb Surf Fins
|Included Items||Naish S26 Go-To Board & Honeycomb Surf Fins.|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|