The Naish S26 Dash is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
FREESTYLE / BIG AIR
The Naish S26 Dash comes in the following sizes: 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14m
Here is what Naish has to say about the Naish S26 Dash.
The Naish S26 Dash is the kite that will make your skills stand out from the rest. The Naish S26 Dash is for fast, aggressive riders and anyone who loves to push the limits. We’ve engineered this Naish S26 Dash kite to be versatile for kite loops and unhooked moves, with lots of room to showcase your personal style. The Naish S26 Dash will stand out to riders with a need for speed and delivers powerful jumping and ultra-fast turning capabilities. We’ve adapted this year’s Naish S26 Dash with reduced panel count and seams to make for a lighter, yet extremely durable kite.
Naish S26 Dash Features
- Fast and engaging kite for advanced kiters
- Great for kiteloops and unhooked riding
- Direct bar feel achieved through a pulley less bridle system
- Great top end because the kite flies forward in the window
Naish S26 Dash New Construction
- Reduced Panel count and seams for a lighter and stronger kite.
- Redesigned/ optimized trailing edge reinforcement.
Naish S26 Dash Construction & Technology
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiff & strong canopy fabric.
- Trailing Edge Reinforcements = Disperses canopy flutter.
- HT Plus Seam = High-tensile thread that fortifies the leading edge along the seam.
- Molded Strut Ends = Reinforcements protect the struts.
- Thermoformed Bumpers = Seam protection when landing and launching the kite
- Aramid Patches = Protects and reinforces the seams.
- One Point Inflation System = Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9mm hoses.
- Diagonal Load Seam = Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite.
- Anti-Stiction Window = Easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly.
- Progressive Profile = Evolving profile along the wingspan allows the center sections to generate power while flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning.
- Radial Segmented Arc = Short linear segments accurately form the kites arch.
|Included Items||Naish S26 Dash Kite|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|