The Naish Zero Control System is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Experience ultimate kite control with the 2023 Naish Zero Control Bar, featuring a lightweight, ergonomic design and advanced safety features for unbeatable performance and peace of mind. Perfect for riders of all levels.
The Naish Zero Control System kite bar was created to be a control bar that gives the rider the most direct control. To do this Naish eliminated all the EVA typically found on a control bar. Next they created a 3K carbon control bar that utilizes their industry leading aluminum insert with a replaceable Nylatron insert. This insert reduces friction and wear on your center line, one of the factors giving the rider direct control of their kite. The all new Naish Zero Control System kite bar utilizes a 3K carbon bar construction providing the stiffest control system with no losses in control due to bending. Naish used premium 400 TLS lines from Cousins for all the control and flying lines. The Nylatron insert utilizes titanium hardware which prevents the screw heads from stripping. The quick release mechanism is made out of 316 stainless steel to prevent corrosion. The Naish Zero Control System bar utilizes the industry leading cleat manufacture, ClamCleat, as the adjustable trim system.
Naish Zero Control System Key Features
- Weight: 1.25lbs (20ounces/.5kg).
- 3K Carbon Bar: Provides the lightest and stiffest bar for direct control.
- Carbon Line Winders: Keep the bar clean and simple.
- Replaceable Nylatron® Insert with Titanium Screws: Dramatically reduces friction and wear on the trim line and the aluminum bar center, ultimately increasing their life.
- Premium TLS 400 Lines in 22+2 m: Strong and thin lines for slicing through the air.
- Adjustable Throw: For riders preference.
- Clam Cleat: Reliable trimming.
- 4 Adjustment Knots: On the leader lines.
- Snap shackle QR: This release has all the strength of a standard snapshackle with the added bonus of being able to be released under load so you know it will release when you need it.
Naish Zero Control System. Technology
- Minimalistic - The Zero kite bar is a completely fresh look at control systems. Naish took decades of design knowledge to produce a bar that comes with everything you need and nothing you don't. This approach gives the rider the most direct connection/feel to the kite.
- Customizable Tuning - There are multiple adjustment points on the rear leader lines so that the riders can easily adjust how they want their kite to fly. Naish added additional points that allow you to stall the kite so that it flies backwards for stunt flying or to keep the kite in the power zone while riding on a hydrofoil straight downwind. The stopper ball is adjustable so the rider can choose exactly how much bar throw they want. No need to buy different length trim lines, simply loosen the allen screws, slide the stopper to your desired position, and retighten your screws.
- Quick Release - Naish didn't design a bulky or complicated release system, instead choosing to use a standard quick release used in the arefoot waterskiing industry as a safety system that prevents entanglements in the tow rope while riding. This release has all the strength of a standard snapshack but with the added bonus of being able to be released under load so you know it will release when you need it.
- Bar Grip - The Zero bar doesnt use bulky EVA covers to provide texture/grip. The Zero utilizes a matte finish spray on the back side of the bar to provide texture/grip similar to what you have on the SUP paddles. By only having the texture on the back side of the bar, the user gets to have a bar that has good grip on the fingers but isn't overbearing on the palms.
- Center Insert with Nylatron - Some might ask why Naish didn't build the Zero entirely out of carbon, the answer is durability. Naish didn't want to have a sleek looking bar that would wear out as you sheet in and out. They stuck with their tried and true system from the Torque bars which utilizes an aluminum insert to provide strength and a Nylatron insert which reduces friction against the trim so that the rider feels no loss in connection to the kite.
|Included Items||Naish Zero Control System|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|