The Naish S26 Boxer is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
The Naish S26 Boxer comes in the following sizes: 2.8 / 3.4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14 / 16m
Here is what Naish has to say about the Naish S26 Boxer.
Sometimes less is more. Weight matters and the Naish S26 Boxer is the lightest, most responsive kite in our lineup. Made to excel in light wind, waves, and foiling, the Naish S26 Boxer offers easy transitions and relaunch capabilities. The Naish S26 Boxers unique luff strut design allows the kite to feather so you can hold it further back in the window and ride it there, which eliminates the problem of your kite overflying you in gusty winds. The Naish S26 Boxers single strut’s rotational inertia creates even better handling for underpowered riding. If you’re looking to maximize your light wind kiting or get into foiling, the Naish S26 Boxer is the best option on the market.
Naish S26 Boxer Features
- The Best One-Strut kite on the market.
- Great low end power and tons of depower in a short throw.
- Floats in light wind.
- Perfect for foiling, freeride, and waves.
- Biggest size range 2.8-16
Naish S26 Boxer New Construction
- Reduced Panel count and seams for a lighter and stronger kite.
- Redesigned/ optimized trailing edge reinforcement.
- Lighter weight and faster turning in the bigger sizes.
Naish S26 Boxer Construction & Technology
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiff & strong canopy fabric.
- Trailing Edge Reinforcements = Disperses canopy flutter.
- HT Plus Seam = High-tensile thread that fortifies the leading edge along the seam.
- Molded Strut Ends = Reinforcements protect the struts.
- Thermoformed Bumpers = Seam protection when landing and launching the kite.
- Aramid Patches = Protects and reinforces the seams.
- One Point Inflation System = Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9mm hoses.
- Diagonal Load Seam = Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite.
- Luff Strut = Adaptable framework provides low-end power.
- Anti-Stiction Window = Easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly.
- Progressive Profile = Evolving profile along the wingspan allows the center sections to generate power while flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning.
- Radial Segmented Arc = Short linear segments accurately form the kites arch.
|Included Items||Naish S26 Boxer Kite|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|