The 2022 Nobile NHP Split is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Nobile has to say about the 2022 Nobile NHP Split.
The 2022 Nobile NHP Split comes in the following sizes: 133x40 | 136x41 | 139x42 | 142x43
FREERIDE / FREESTYLE / SPLIT
WHY NHP SPLIT
Meet the 2022 Nobile NHP Split. This is the bestselling board in our range. Most universal travel-friendly freeride machine. If You’re a travel enthusiast saving on oversize luggage is a nice feeling, check out the 2022 Nobile NHP Split connection that allows you to travel without paying for sports equipment Rectangular channels on the tips guarantee super upwind performance and stability when riding and jumping on the 2022 Nobile NHP Split, and a perfectly designed Hydrodynamic rocker line improves the comfort, maneuverability, and pop. The 2022 Nobile NHP Split is available in a large size range.
For any rider who values user-comfort and is keen to reduce their travel costs.
All-round, freestyle-oriented board for riding in any conditions. Easy to ride from flat water, through chop, and up to small waves.
2022 Nobile NHP Split Technology
- APS CORE TECHNOLOGY - Nobile’s patented technology that introduces the initial stress into the ski construction. This Allows to independently manage the flex and torsion. By increasing the resistance ( even by 35% ) the ski features extraordinary edge grip even on icy and hard-pack conditions.
- W-CONNECTION - Available in all Nobile Splitboards. Allows you to separate the board in half in seconds and pack it into your standard luggage together with the rest of your travel gear. Provides strong connection and offers premium durability and improved comfort. Pending Patent No. P403352.
- 3D TECHNOLOGY - Developed by Nobile is still an unmatched milestone in the area of kiteboarding technology.Advanced flex management makes it extraordinarily comfortable on landings, gives it magnificent impact resistance and tons of control.3D Technology allows more flex in selected areas of the board.As a result, the board features shorter reaction time and better response, whilst still remaining easy to ride and forgiving.
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- DAS – Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride. CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Triax - This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Woodcore - There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- ABS SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION - This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- DOUBLE TRUST RECTANGULAR CHANNELS - The technology behind the Double Trust Rectangular Channels has been worked out after profound analysis of the production stages. Their unique deep, rectangular shape ensures unprecedented grip in all directions, stability while maneuvering, and making the ride effortless at the same time. These channels allow you to use shorter fins in twintips and only two fins in wave boards. Thanks to channel-making technology , we maintained the best elements of our boards: responsiveness, flex, thin board structure and a light weight.
2022 Nobile NHP Split Construction
2022 Nobile NHP Split Rocker
2022 Nobile NHP Split Bottom Construction
2022 Nobile NHP Split Size
|Included Items||2022 Nobile NHP Split Board.|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|