Kiteboarding can require a harness that can come in a seat style with leg loops, a waist type or a vest. With a spreader bar, the harness attaches the rider to the control bar. When the rider hooks in, the harness takes most of the kite's pull from the riders arms and spreads it to wear it is worn on the body. Riders are then free to perform jumps and other tricks while staying "hooked in" on the control bar. The most popular type of harness is the waist harness, worn by many advanced riders. Seat harnesses require less effort from the rider by design.
KiteLine sells premium harnesses from Ride Engine (our favorite), Dakine and more. Give us a call to help you out.
- Ride Engine Momentum V2As low as $221.00
- Ride Engine Saber V2As low as $349.00
- Ride Engine Carbon Elite V7As low as $466.00
- Ride Engine Momentum V1As low as $157.50 Regular Price $210.00
- Ride Engine Saber V1As low as $249.00 Regular Price $332.00
- Ride Engine Elite Carbon V6As low as $332.25 Regular Price $443.00