The Cabrinha Logic is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Cabrinha has to say about the Cabrinha Logic.
The Cabrinha Logic comes in the following sizes: 3'7" X 18.5" X 2" - 18L / 4'3" X 19.3" X 2" - 22L
As foil design continues to evolve, so too have board designs. The Cabrinha Logic board acts as the interface between the rider and the foil, and are critical to the feel and enjoyment. The all new Cabrinha Logic combines the best of what we have learnt in the past from our successful Secret Agent program, with the technology and construction of the foam core board program. This rigid construction Cabrinha Logic board allows for efficient pumping and rail to rail control, while also allowing for us to introduce technology like a double concave nose and bevelled rails normally only found on large wing boards. The Cabrinha Logic is as happy being pulled by a kite, behind a boat or when being towed into waves.
Cabrinha Logic Key Features
- PUMP MASTER - The rigid foam core construction transfers the power from your legs, efficiently through to the foil.
- PLANAR DECK - The planar deck shape allows for direct input and control over the foil, as well as a balanced feel under your feet.
- BEVELED RAILS - The side cut Beveled rails not only help during hard carving maneuvers, but also help release the water flow when getting up and riding, and after a touch down.
- DOUBLE CONCAVE NOSE - The 3d Shaping on the bottom of the board helps during touch downs by dispersing water flow and reducing water adhesion. It also aids in getting up and going by helping with directional stability when not on the foil.
- KICK TAIL - The aggressive kick tail allows for earlier flight by reducing the board stiction to the water and allowing the water in contact to flow and release of the tail when getting up on the foil.
- STRAP CONFIGURATION - Choose between 2 straps or 3 strap stance options with a variety of angle degree's, based on your riding style.
Cabrinha Logic Features
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction.
- Easy to use and progress
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Full DaKine EVA deck pad
- Double concave nose for a forgiving touch down & easy launch
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Foil tracks with integrated T-nuts. Compatible
- Reusable Flexi-hex packaging
- Kick tail
- Planar deck shape for balanced feel
- Incredible versatility across a multitude of power sources
- Rigid construction for efficient power transfer when pumping
Cabrinha Logic Construction
An EPS core with a bamboo laminate provides the ultimate in strength to weight ratio. This durable construction also helps transfer the power load down through your feet and into the foil.
ADAPTIVE STRAP POSITIONS
Through the exclusive Cabrinha design we are able to allow for endless strap options to suit your style of riding. Single Straight, Y Strap, offset, goofy or regular, the choice is yours.
DAKINE DECK PAD
Made from Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA, the full deck traction pad has been designed purely with foiling in mind. Low Profile corduroy grooving provides the perfect blend of comfort and traction and the cutouts have been placed in the locations where extra grip is needed.
Cabrinha Logic Style Selector
|Included Items||Cabrinha Logic Board - m8 T nuts, Full DaKine EVA deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|