Atom Electric H4 Skateboard
Here's what Atom says about the Atom Electric H4 Skateboard
The Atom Electric H4 Skateboard is ideal for small to medium-sized riders looking for a fun yet inexpensive way to add a little power to their commute. The Atom Electric H4 Skateboard's kick-tail deck shape and lightweight hub motor make it easy to pop under your arm when you jump on the bus, or pop an ollie when you jump off it (skills sold separately).
The Atom Electric H4 Skateboard contains top quality skate components like Super High Rebound (SHR) 70mm wheels, high precision trucks and bushings, and a full Canadian maple deck make the Atom Electric H4 Skateboard almost as fun to ride with the power off as on.
Atom Electric H4 Skateboard Features
- LIGHT AND COMPACT HUB MOTORS - With the motor hidden inside the wheel, hub motors are the lightest and most compact option for electric skateboards making them the ideal solution to the last mile of your commute.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Without belts or gears to maintain hub motors deliver worry free performance year after year.
- FAMILIAR LONGBOARD FEEL - We've engineered our H-series boards to feel exactly like a normal longboard, but with power! Our battery box design keeps the board low to the ground for maximum stability and the maintains deck flex to make your journey as comfortable as possible. And thanks to the low-resistance hub motors H-series boards can be skated like a normal longboard if a little extra exercise is what the doctor ordered.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - One feature that guarantees electric skateboards are the future of personal transportation is their ability to stop safely and reliably and thanks to Atom Electric's regenerative braking technology they recharge your battery while doing it. Go the extra mile with Atom Electric.
- SAFE, STRONG, AND RELIABLE BATTERIES - Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest price online, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR - Don't get caught in black out. Check the boards built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- TWO SPEED MODES - Slow mode tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast mode unleashes it!
- KICKTAIL - Thanks to its retro shape and low motor resistance the H4 is almost as fun with the power off as it is on.
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Condition: New
- PT: 40401
Atom Electric H4 Skateboard Specifications
Range*: 4 miles / 7 km
Max Speed**: 9.3 mph / 15 kmh
Max Grade***: 5%
Max Rider Weight: 220 lb / 100 kg
Max Recommended Rider Weight: 155 lb / 70 kg
Board Weight: 8 lb / 3.5 kg
USB Accessory Charging Port?: No
Battery Charge Time: 2 hours
Deck Material: Maple
Deck Length: 27.6 in / 70 cm
Deck Width: 7.9 in / 20 cm
Motor Type: Brushless Direct Current (BLDC)
Motor Max Power Rating: 400W
Motor Braking: Regenerative Braking
Motor Sensors: Hall Sensors
Belt Spec: N/A
Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (18650)
Cell Spec: Samsung 22P
Cell Voltage (Nominal): 3.6 V
Cell Current Capacity (Ah): 2.2 Ah
Cell Energy Capacity (Wh): 7.9 Wh
Battery Configuration: 7S X 1P (7 cells)
Battery Voltage (Nominal): 25.2V
Battery Current Capacity (Ah): 2.2Ah
Battery Energy Capacity (Wh): 55 Wh
Charger / Battery Voltage (Max): 29.4 V
Battery Charger Output (Amps): 1 A
Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
Wheel Dimensions: 70mm X 52mm
Wheel Hardness: 78A
Remote Battery Type: AAA
ESC Software: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
UN Dangerous Goods #: UN3171
UN Dangerous Goods Category: Battery Powered Vehicle
Dangerous Goods Class: Class 9 (Misc)
Certificates: UN 38.3, CE, RoHS
*Range is based on a 155lb (70kg) person riding conservatively (slow/eco mode) on relatively smooth and flat terrain with minimal wind. Actual mileage varies depending on rider weight, riding surface, hills, wind, and most importantly riding habits. To achieve maximum mileage kick to start, accelerate slowly, coast when possible, brake lightly, and ride below max speed. Going slower means going further. Use slow / eco mode to achieve longest possible range.** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
** Max speed is calculated when riding on smooth flat ground with no wind with board at full charge. Max speed will decreases as your battery level decreases. This is true for all electric boards.
*** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
|Type||Atom Electric H4 Skateboard|
|Summary||The Atom Electric H4 Skateboard is ideal for small to medium-sized riders looking for a fun yet inexpensive way to add a little power to their commute!|
|Sales||Call for Multiple Kite & Board Sales|
|Included Items||Fully Assembled Atom Electric H4 Skateboard - Battery Charger - Remote Control (Including 2 AAA Batteries) - Skate Tool|
|Colors Available||See Image|