The 2021 Nobile NHP Split is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Nobile has to say about the 2021 Nobile NHP Split.
The 2021 Nobile NHP Split comes in the following sizes: 133 x 40 / 136 x 41 / 139 x 42 / 142 x 43
The 2021 Nobile NHP Split is an all-round, freestyle-oriented board for riding in any conditions. The 2021 Nobile NHP Split is easy to ride from flat water, through chop, and up to small waves. The 2021 Nobile NHP Split is for any rider who values user-comfort and is keen to reduce their travel costs. Rectangular channels on the 2021 Nobile NHP Split tips guarantee super upwind performance and stability when riding and jumping on the 2021 Nobile NHP Splitt, and a perfectly designed Hydrodynamic rocker line improves the comfort, maneuverability and pop. The rocker means the 2021 Nobile NHP Split board performs well in chop, while a Split W -Connection (4th generation) maintains the rocker lines and the performance capabilities of the board. The S2021 Nobile NHP Split also enables easier transportation and storage, as well as being a solution to extra luggage costs –it’s a truly travel-friendly board. The Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape of the 2021 Nobile NHP Split gives it a longer back-side edge, guaranteeing perfect control during the ride, while a shorter toe-side edge translates into fast and agile turns.
2021 Nobile NHP Split Specs.
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|133×40||x||G10 40mm||Splitcover NHP||2,90||613,6 – 663,6||50 – 70||74,6×40|
|136×41||x||G10 40mm||Splitcover NHP||3,00||613,6 – 663,6||60 – 85||76,1×41|
|139×42||x||G10 40mm||Splitcover NHP||3,10||613,6 – 663,6||75+||77,6×42|
|142×43||x||G10 40mm||Splitcover NHP||3,20||613,6 – 663,6||85+||79,1×43|
2021 Nobile NHP Split Technology
- APS CORE TECHNOLOGY Nobile’s patented technology that introduces the initial stress into the ski construction. This Allows to independently manage the flex and torsion. By increasing the resistance ( even by 35% ) the ski features extraordinary edge grip even on icy and hard-pack conditions.
- W-CONNECTION Available in all Nobile Splitboards. Allows you to separate the board in half in seconds and pack it into your standard luggage together with the rest of your travel gear. Provides strong connection and offers premium durability and improved comfort. Pending Patent No. P403352.
- 3D TECHNOLOGY Developed by Nobile is still an unmatched milestone in the area of kiteboarding technology.Advanced flex management makes it extraordinarily comfortable on landings, gives it magnificent impact resistance and tons of control.3D Technology allows more flex in selected areas of the board.As a result, the board features shorter reaction time and better response, whilst still remaining easy to ride and forgiving.
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- DAS – Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride. CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- ABS SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- DOUBLE TRUST RECTANGULAR CHANNELS The technology behind the Double Trust Rectangular Channels has been worked out after profound analysis of the production stages. Their unique deep, rectangular shape ensures unprecedented grip in all directions, stability while maneuvering, and making the ride effortless at the same time. These channels allow you to use shorter fins in twintips and only two fins in wave boards. Thanks to channel-making technology , we maintained the best elements of our boards: responsiveness, flex, thin board structure and a light weight.
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION Hybrid Concave (Elliptical Concave + Double Concave Tip Channels)
|Included Items||2021 Nobile NHP Split Board|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|