The 2021 Crazyfly Sculp is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Crazyfly has to say about the 2021 Crazyfly Sculp.
The 2021 Crazyfly Sculp comes in the following sizes: 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14m
2021 Crazyfly Sculp Key Features
- New Hybrid Delta Bow shape
- Versatile all-around performer
- New short eight point fixed bridle
- Fine tuned for kiteloops
- Extremely stable and predictable
- Direct & responsive steering
- Easy relaunch
2021 Crazyfly Sculp Design Features
- Hybrid Delta Bow shape - This is a brand new shape where our designers mixed aspects of Flat Delta and Bow shapes. The Hybrid Delta Bow takes advantage of both worlds and results in the most versatile and easy to use kite we ever made. From great hangtime to amazing kiteloops to unhooked pop and slack with pivotal turning, this shape is a true do it all platform.
- 3 Strut Design - Reduces the weight of the kite and improves performance. Due to the compact shape of the kite, and high quality of materials, the kite has optimal strength to weight ratio and canopy tension with three struts only.
- Dacron frame - Heavy duty Dacron frame is the backbone of our kites. Without sacrificing strength, we were able to take out multiple reinforcements inside the kite, which allowed us to use more dacron on the canopy without adding more weight to the kite. The heavy duty Dacron frame ensures the best strength to weight ratio and makes the kite much more rigid, correctly shaped, stronger and durable. This results in amazing flight stability, more dynamic reactions to rider input and explosive boosts.
- Triplex - Brand new and exclusive to CrazyFly, we introduced Triplex, the most advanced ripstop material on the market. Triplex has by far the best strength to weight ratio and with triple coating its durability is unmatched. The coating protects the fabric from UV rays, salt and abrasive objects, such as sand. Triple coating and three ripstop yarns ensure the lowest possible elongation and deterioration of the material till date.
- Airlock Valve - The Airlock valve brings easy and quick inflation & deflation of the kite. For added convenience the pump hose connects under the valve with a simple half twist motion and stays securely connected during the whole inflation process.
- Reinforced Cross LE Seam - Each panel of the leading has a reinforced LE seam with an extra layer of heavy duty dacron. This makes up for four total dacron layers on the seam in horizontal direction. This reinforcement does not cross the vertical seams, as these already have four layers of dacron which save weight and creates even load distribution on all leading edge seams.
- Back Line Attach Points - We moved the back lines attach points directly to the leading edge of the kite. The new attach point position puts less pressure on the canopy and creates a much more direct response and faster turning of the kite.
- Double Layer Trailing Edge - Double layer of Triplex triple Ripstop on the trailing edge reduces the weight of the kite compared to traditionally used heavyweight materials. At the same time it creates even tension of the trailing edge and reduces flap. A smooth minimalistic solution with weight saving and increased product longevity.
- Eco Packaging - We are extremely proud to have over 98% of our product packaging from recycled paper. In the last few years we have been working hard on this and have replaced almost all plastic packaging with paper. All kites and boards have zero plastic packaging and come in recyclable boxes.
- Arptex - Arptex sits at the top of abrasion resistant polyamide textiles. This high tech fabric made in Italy can handle plenty of abuse without getting damaged. The official number is 100 000 contacts with abrasive surface before the material starts deteriorating. This is why we selected Arptex as the most suitable material to protect CrazyFly kites in the most abused areas and increase the size of the Arptex Shields.
|Included Items||2021 Crazyfly Sculp Kite|
|Sales||Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales.|