The 2021 Crazyfly Infinity Kite is now for sale at KiteLine Kiteboarding.
Here is what Crazyfly has to say about the 2021 Crazyfly Infinity Kite.
The 2021 Crazyfly Infinity Kite comes in the following sizes: 5 / 7 / 9 / 10 / 12m
The new 2021 Crazyfly Infinity is a two-strut, lightweight kite for foiling and lightwind freeriding. It's right at home in underpowered conditions with incredible low-end performance, unmatched stability. The brand new 2021 Crazyfly Infinity Kites Delta Bow shape makes the Infinity very predictable and easy to fly with gradual power, delivery and smooth turning. The 2021 Crazyfly Infinity kites Delta Bow shape also offers a lot of hangtime for foil freestyle. The 2021 Crazyfly Infinity has great stability in underpowered conditions and on the edge of the wind window. It flies forward in the window with upwind ability of a race kite. With a new eight point fixed bridle, the Infinity has very light bar pressure and plenty on the bar depower. It handles gusts extremely well without too much yank on the bar. The 2021 Crazyfly Infinity is a treat for down-winders and downwind loops. Lightweight two-strut construction offers the best of both worlds, as the 2021 Crazyfly Infinity is very close to weights of one strut kites, but offers stability, performance, and relaunch of a two strut kite.
The Infinity is a perfect kite for spending more time on the water with a smile on your face.
2021 Crazyfly Infinity Kite Highlights
- Delta Bow shape
- Lightweight two-strut kite
- New short eight-point fixed bridle
- Incredible low end
- Great drift
- Easy relaunch
- Three-year Warranty
2021 Crazyfly Infinity Kite Features
- Delta Bow Shape - The Delta Bow shape is the ideal platform for a kite with maximum low end. It makes the kite user-friendly and easy to fly. At the same time, the Delta Bow shape offers lofty jumps and great hangtime for foil freestyle, twintip airstyle or surf freestyle. The kite flies forward in the wind window and has great upwind ability. All great ingredients for light wind session fun times.
- Two-strut design - The two strut design is an essential weight saver for a kite designed to be used in marginal wind conditions. To compensate reduced number of struts, the Infinity kite construction focuses on high canopy tension supported by high end materials for ultimate strength and rigid shape.
- Triplex - Brand new and exclusive to CrazyFly, we introduced Triplex, the most advanced ripstop material on the market. Triplex has by far the best strength to weight ratio and with triple coating its durability is unmatched. The coating protects the fabric from UV rays, salt and abrasive objects, such as sand. Triple coating and three ripstop yarns ensure the lowest possible elongation and deterioration of the material till date.
- Arptex - Arptex sits at the top of abrasion resistant polyamide textiles. This high tech fabric made in Italy can handle plenty of abuse without getting damaged. The official number is 100,000 contacts with abrasive surface before the material starts deteriorating. This is why we selected Arptex as the most suitable material to protect CrazyFly kites in the most abused areas.We also increased the size of the Arptex Shields.
- Reinforced Cross LE Seam - Each panel of the leading has a reinforced LE seam with an extra layer of heavy duty dacron. This makes up for four total dacron layers on the seam in horizontal direction. This reinforcement does not cross the vertical seams, as these already have four layers of dacron which save weight and creates even load distribution on all leading edge seams.
- Eco Packaging - We are extremely proud to have over 98% of our product packaging from recycled paper. In the last few years we have been working hard on this and have replaced almost all plastic packaging with paper. All kites and boards have zero plastic packaging and come in recyclable boxes.
- Airlock Valve - The Airlock valve brings easy and quick inflation & deflation of the kite. For added convenience the pump hose connects under the valve with a simple half twist motion and stays securely connected during the whole inflation process.
- Lightweight Construction | MORE TIME ON THE WATER - The Infinity kite construction was streamlined to achieve the lowest possible weight, while keeping the kite rigid and responsive. Despite its light weight, the Infinity has a crisp Triplex triple ripstop canopy. We reduced the number of Arptex shields on the leading edge and narrowed down their total area covered to save weight. We joint as many panels together as possible for further weight saving, as every seam creates extra weight, because of overlapping materials, double sided tape inside the seam and extra thread. Thanks to the lightweight construction, the two strut Inifinity kite is in the weight range of one strut kites.
- Back Line Attach Points - We moved the back lines attach points directly to the leading edge of the kite. The new attach point position puts less pressure on the canopy and creates a much more direct response and faster turning of the kite.
- Double Layer Trailing Edge - Double layer of Triplex triple Ripstop on the trailing edge reduces the weight of the kite compared to traditionally used heavyweight materials. At the same time it creates even tension of the trailing edge and reduces flap. A smooth minimalistic solution with weight saving and increased product longevity.
- Optional Fifth Line - For ten and twelve meter Infinity kites there is an optional fifth line packed in the kitebag pocket. Even the best riders sometimes drop their kite. The fifth line ensures easy relaunch even in very light wind conditions. The Infinity will not let you down, if you can fly it, you can relaunch it.
2021 Crazyfly Infinity Kite Specs.
|WIND RANGE (knots):||16-40+||14-32||12-28||10-22||8-20|
|WEIGHT:||1.70 kg||2.10 kg||2.50 kg||2.70 kg||3.00 kg|
|Included Items||2021 Crazyfly Infinity Kite|
|Sales||Please Call for Multiple Kite - Board - Foil Sales|