You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Spleene RIP Kiteboard represents a clear idea of how a Kiteboard needs to be shaped. We benefit from more than 30 years of shaping experience when we develope our product. This is especially noticable on the Spleene RIP Kiteboard, were always motivated to improve the standards for this board. No one tells us what’s good and what’s not. No matter if it’s easy planing, upwind performance, pop for jumps or smoothness or riding, only the sum of all these features will result in the perfect kiteboard for you. The new Spleene High Tech Line RIPs provide clear proof that you don’t need to waive anything to have a perfect kite day.
The Design Features:
The Spleene Door High Teck Lightwind Kiteboards shape detail is a double concave channel at the bottom of the boards. This allows for cleaner and earlier planing. When compared to a conventional double concave this underwater hull has got a parabolic cross section, specially designed by Spleene to provide significantly more grip due to the longitudinal guide of the sideways channel rails, even in choppy water. A development you can expect from Spleene. Only consistent development turns this concept into a Spleene High Tech Door. Compared to the previous models the new Door is now equipped with the Advanced Jet Bottom.
The Spleene Door Kiteboard stands for a unit of design and technology, which can only be provided by the original Door. As the inventor of the Door we have got this unique head start, which can be noticed immediately, in any condition, by any kiteboarder. The 2013 Spleene Door Kiteboards sporty overall impression coupled with a high level of comfort result in this special riding experience. Upwind and low-end abilities have set standards in kiteboarding within the last 10 years. Its concave outline, large surface and flat rocker line are responsible for this performance. However, these features alone are not sufficient by far to create a kiteboard that meets your and our demands.
The Design Features:
The specially shaped top side of the Spleen Zone Waveboard shifts the standing position substantially lower than in conventional waveboards and thereby improves the control of the board significantly. The unique shape of the “Zone” boards allows you to shape the scoop-rocker-line by shifting your body. The rails with large radius and Tucked under Edge Shape in the center of the board prevent miscut at radically surfed turns. The new zones are produced in solid Snow-Board-Construction and therefore almost indestructible. Test the new Spleene Zones and enjoy the incomparable Ride.
Spleen Zone Waveboard Features
Spleen Zone Waveboard Differance from Previous Boards
Spleen Zone Waveboard Sizes
5'3" - 160 x 49.5cm / 5'6" - 168 x 44cm
How do you define a radical kiteboard? By combining apparent contradictions. More performance with more control. More stability with less weight. As a result Spleene rs-boards always provide the maximum output. This applies not only to the board. Also you as a rider will show a significantly improved performance. However, the rs is not only about performance. It’s also about how easy it can be called up and controlled. The result will convince you.
Spleen RS-Line Board Features
Full Info on Spleen RS-Line Board Technology
Spleen RS-Line Board Sizes
32 x 40cm / 135 x 41cm / 138 x 42.5cm
Spleen RS-Line Board Includes
After a successful introductory year the 2010 Ocean Rodeo Go-Joe is promising to be everything we ever needed. Stronger, better, lighter, and easier to use. A great idea and an innovative product that is moving from beginners to wave riders and mainstream users. If you don't have one it's worth to check it out.
Traditional surfboard style leashes used to connect kiters with their boards have proven to be dangerous in both the water and on land. The GO – Joe™ is a new “leash free” tool to assist in the retrieval of your kiteboard without fear of being impacted or impeded by a leashed board. The GO – Joe™ is perfect for beginners and intermediates learning board recovery techniques. Advanced riders will appreciate the faster board recovery in extreme conditions or while learning new tricks.
What is it?
The GO – Joe™ is an inflatable tube structure attached to deck of the kiteboard that uses the natural forces of buoyancy distribution and wind to roll you kite board right side up and accelerate it down wind. These features combined with high visibility and additional floatation will make the use of surfboard style leashes in kiteboarding obsolete.
1. The unique hour glass design of the inflatable tube structure places the self righting buoyancy at a high pivot point. This distribution of flotation will power roll your board right side up if it lands foot straps down in the water, (foot straps down create drag, slowing the boards drift)
2. With the board right side up and foot strap resistance eliminated, the GO – Joe™ is positioned on the board forward of center allowing the wind to turn and sail the GO – Joe ™ down wind towards the rider. If the rider maintains their position with the kite at the zenith the board will simply sail downwind towards you.
3. The hour glass shaped design of the GO – Joe™ fits comfortably between the riders feet and does not restrict mobility. The hour glass shape also eliminates drag caused by spray from the boards rails
4. The GO – Joe™ is very light and durable using our proven manufacturing techniques.
Construction and durability:
1. The inflatable tubes are manufactured with the same techniques and materials used on our kite tubes. 110 micron PU inner bladder with HD Nylon outer cover. Bomber!
2. Deck mounting plate uses the same construction as our foot pad deck plates.
How to install the GO – Joe™
1. Simply screw the GO – Joe™ into the grab handle inserts found on any board. Pump-up the GO – Joe™ tube, and you are ready to ride! Deflate the GO Joe™ for easy storage and transport.
2. One size fits all; available in high visibility orange and yellow.
View more on the 2009 Ocean Rodeo Go Joe