You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 2013 Ocean Rodeo Surf Series Quad is available in 3 different sizes, with a 5'11 quad and thruster option the Surf Series line of boards are made from seamless epoxy / full wood deck construction. The 2013 Ocean Rodeo Surf Series Quad shapes designed are from years of rider feedback the Surf Series rocker / outline combination delivers fast, hard carving performance. The 2013 Ocean Rodeo Surf Series Quad ships standard with a full deck EVA foam pad, straps and fins.
2013 Ocean Rodeo Surf Series Quad Sizes
5'7" - 5'11" - 6'3"
The 2013 Ocean Rodeo Surf Series Thruster 5'11" features a three fin thruster set-up made with seamless epoxy / full wood deck construction. The 2013 Ocean Rodeo Surf Series Thruster rocker/outline combination delivers fast / hard carving performance in all types of wind and water conditions. The 2013 Ocean Rodeo Surf Series Thruster ships standard with a full sized EVA foam pad eliminating slippery sections inherent with other directional boards, no wax required!
2013 Ocean Rodeo Surf Series Thruster Size
5'11" - 19" Wide - 2.5" Thick
The 2014 Ocean Rodeo JT Pro Kiteboard has you covered from your flat water park session to an open water free ride throw down. The 2014 Ocean Rodeo JT Pro Kiteboard is designed with a water gripping quad channel concave bottom, the JT pro is fast, responsive and predictable.
2014 Ocean Rodeo JT Pro Kiteboard Build Features
Carbon - Strategically placed Carbon control strips deliver quick response flex in the right places.
PU Rails - Tough yet flexible.
Wood Core - The best nature has to offer provides quick flex and torsion control.
HD PE top and bottom - rugged and shiny.
M6 stainless inserts - corrosion resistant.
G10 fins - stiff and hard as nails. Precision cnc foil.
Compatible with conventional foot straps or boot bindings.
2014 Ocean Rodeo JT Pro Kiteboard Size/Color Options
The 2014 Ocean Rodeo Origin Kiteboard is the start of something good...
The task of the 2014 Ocean Rodeo Origin Kiteboard was to create a board that's easy to learn on, compatible for riders of all sizes, quality constructed, great looks, a kiteboard that you’d want to keep in your quiver as your skill level improves. After many generations of prototypes we found the answer. At 142x47, the Origin sounds big but we’ve narrowed the tips down to 33cm to give the board the playfulness of a fun twin tip. The result is a board that is early to plane, drives upwind, is good in the chop, jumps well, and is a great “lighter wind” board.
The 2014 Ocean Rodeo Origin offers incredible value as an affordable board you will not outgrow.
2014 Ocean Rodeo Origin Kiteboard Size/Color
After a successful introductory year the 2010 Ocean Rodeo Go-Joe is promising to be everything we ever needed. Stronger, better, lighter, and easier to use. A great idea and an innovative product that is moving from beginners to wave riders and mainstream users. If you don't have one it's worth to check it out.
Traditional surfboard style leashes used to connect kiters with their boards have proven to be dangerous in both the water and on land. The GO – Joe™ is a new “leash free” tool to assist in the retrieval of your kiteboard without fear of being impacted or impeded by a leashed board. The GO – Joe™ is perfect for beginners and intermediates learning board recovery techniques. Advanced riders will appreciate the faster board recovery in extreme conditions or while learning new tricks.
What is it?
The GO – Joe™ is an inflatable tube structure attached to deck of the kiteboard that uses the natural forces of buoyancy distribution and wind to roll you kite board right side up and accelerate it down wind. These features combined with high visibility and additional floatation will make the use of surfboard style leashes in kiteboarding obsolete.
1. The unique hour glass design of the inflatable tube structure places the self righting buoyancy at a high pivot point. This distribution of flotation will power roll your board right side up if it lands foot straps down in the water, (foot straps down create drag, slowing the boards drift)
2. With the board right side up and foot strap resistance eliminated, the GO – Joe™ is positioned on the board forward of center allowing the wind to turn and sail the GO – Joe ™ down wind towards the rider. If the rider maintains their position with the kite at the zenith the board will simply sail downwind towards you.
3. The hour glass shaped design of the GO – Joe™ fits comfortably between the riders feet and does not restrict mobility. The hour glass shape also eliminates drag caused by spray from the boards rails
4. The GO – Joe™ is very light and durable using our proven manufacturing techniques.
Construction and durability:
1. The inflatable tubes are manufactured with the same techniques and materials used on our kite tubes. 110 micron PU inner bladder with HD Nylon outer cover. Bomber!
2. Deck mounting plate uses the same construction as our foot pad deck plates.
How to install the GO – Joe™
1. Simply screw the GO – Joe™ into the grab handle inserts found on any board. Pump-up the GO – Joe™ tube, and you are ready to ride! Deflate the GO Joe™ for easy storage and transport.
2. One size fits all; available in high visibility orange and yellow.
View more on the 2009 Ocean Rodeo Go Joe