Kite Line 2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible

Color: yellow/black

* Required Fields

$1,179.00
Qty

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible

Read more about what F-One says about the 2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible

Everyone is aware that kiteboarding is an expensive sports. We have therefore decided to offer the MITU MONTEIRO pro model surf in 5’6’’ / 5’8’’ / 5’10’’ in its “convertible” version (ie: equipped with a KF-BOX). The 2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertibles deep concave on the bottom of the board provides great acceleration to lift off easily while the proven rocker and outline of the 2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible make the transitions really easy and progressive when they are done on the water.

The 2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertibles large pad designed for strapless riding enable a wide riding stance for maximum comfort and stability. With its very efficient and all around shape combined with the new construction HD FOAM FLEX COMPOSITE, tough and light, the surf 2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible is the perfect board to stop worrying about missing a session without loading your quiver. 

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible Features

• HD FOAM FLEX COMPOSITE
• HEEL SHOCK ABSORBER

• CAMEL DECK
• Nose channel
• Front pad kick
• Increased versatility
• Amazing feeling !!! 

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible Sizes

Size 5’6’’  5’8’’  5’10’’ 
Dimensions 167 x 46.5 cm 172 x 47 cm  177 x 48.5 cm 
Volume 22.5 L 23.5 L 25 L
Weight 3.7 kg* 3.85 kg* 4.1 kg*

*indicative value, subject to small variations due to the custom manufacturing process. 

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible Technology

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible Deck Stringer

As the strapless discipline develops and grows, so does the demands it puts on the boards. With higher jumps and tougher landings, the stresses applied to the boards have migrated towards the rails and we have reinforced some of our constructions with lateral deck stringers to make the boards more robust in these areas. These stringers are not full depth to keep the flex and feel of the board. 

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible Construction

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible Camel Drive Deck

How many surfers have broken boards and wished they could replace it with a new one and get the same sensations they are used too?

Mitu once asked me: 

Raph, can you try this board and make me the same one; it feels really good under my feet

I went out and tested this strapless board and was astonished by the control and sensations that the board gave me. After a few runs, I started analyzing what was giving me this sensation of control. I realized that my front foot was nestled in a heel dent and that my arch was fully supported on the rounded deck. I could see that Mitu had spent so many hours on the board, that it had taken the shape of his foot. I then understood that I needed to make a board with the top deck pre-shaped to get this sensation on a new board. With its unique design, the Camel Drive Deck will offer multiple advantages: It will lower and stabilize the heel of the surfer and lock its arch on a rounded center line. It will improve stability, maneuverability and increase the rider’s board control in any conditions.

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible K-F Box

F-ONE kitefoils are equipped with the fully conical KF-BOX. Its shape makes it easy to connect and fits well with the thickness of the kite boards due to its moderate height. The KF-BOX offers a perfect, tight support. Masts that are higher than one meter received a DEEP KFBOX able to cope with the added stresses.

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible HD Foam Flex

To face the ever higher constrains applied by the riders on their surfkites, F-ONE has engineered a foam composite construction with optimized flex, for maximum reliability, comfort and maneuverability. The mechanical characteristics achieved by this construction provide a lighter weight and a perfect surfboard feel.

2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible Heel Shock Absorber

The deck has been recessed by 5 mm on a wide area underneath the front foot in order to add an EVA shock absorbing foam layer. This foam layer absorbs effectively all impacts for the rider and makes the board even more durable.

Additional Information

Type Foilboard
Summary The 2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertibles large pad designed for strapless riding enable a wide riding stance for maximum comfort and stability!
Sales Call for Multiple Kite & Board Sales
Included Items 2018 F-One Mitu Monteiro Convertible - Full Pad - Inserts - KF box w/ plug
Colors Available See Image
Manufacturer F-One

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register