You have no items in your shopping cart.
Born from the cold waters of Vancouver Island, Canada, Ocean Rodeo kites are built for less than stellar conditions. Knowing that conditions are not always ideal, the equipment developed and used are beyond rugged and can take a beating. There is no place for second rate gear in rocky strewn beaches that get smashed by intense North Pacific storms.
Ocean Rodeo kites were developed with the same frame of mind and were also styled for different ride profiles as well. At Kite-Line, we have Ocean Rodeo's Razor, a freestyle wave kite made for beginners and pros alike. The Prodigy is an all terrain freeride kite perfect for riders looking for the perfect kite for every style and pursuit. Capable of handling all riding conditions, the Prodigy is available in four different colors. The Flite kite was engineered for riding in the lightest of wind conditions. Ocean Rodeo also offers the Cypher and Rise kites for park riding and Rise trainer for those just looking to have a little fun.
The Ocean Rodeo Soul SUP Drysuit, highly refined design meets technical performance. The Ocean Rodeo Soul SUP Drysuit offers greater flexibility than any wetsuit and customizable levels of warmth the SOUL is Ocean Rodeo's premier drysuit for SUPing, Kiting and Sailing. The Ocean Rodeo Soul SUP Drysuit features: waterproof breathable material, Captive Zip self entry, crotch relief zip and a removable hood.
The Ocean Rodeo React Trainer Kite is a 2m, 4 line kite designed to rig and fly just like the full scale kites! Comes ready to fly complete with it's own trainer harness!
Ocean Rodeo React Trainer Kite package includes:
The Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit features our revolutionary Captive Zip design (patent pending), the Ignite design has merged dry-suit water integrity with the comfort of traditional foul weather pant/jacket combinations. When worn in “full dry” mode, the Ignite is 100% dry – go ahead, jump in and play with the penguins. If conditions back off or you’re taking a break between sessions, the Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit is quickly converted to “standby mode” by unzipping the dry zip and removing the neck seal. With the neck off and the over jacket zipped up, the Ignite provides ventilation and protection on par with leading two piece pant / jacket foul weather gear ensembles. The unique dry zip design allows zipping and unzipping while wearing your PFD (always wear a PFD).
Loaded with expedition style features, the Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit is designed to be worn for extended periods of time above and beyond a quick after work session. Whether you are kiting through winter, expedition SUP’ing, or testing your limits sailing across the Atlantic, the Ignite delivers the highest levels of comfort, durability and all weather marine protection, blurring the line between dry-suits and foul weather gear. As added security we’ve added a “wader” belt at the waist to restrict water entry into the lower suit due to accidental submersion when worn in standby mode.
Other premium features include padded knees, removable neoprene lined hood with fast drainage design, attached soft socks, recoil Velcro cinches at wrists and ankles. The Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit is fitted with a one- atmosphere jacket zip, storm cuffs and ankles and an ultra-high all weather collar.
Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit Features
Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit Tech
Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit Size Chart
After a successful introductory year the 2010 Ocean Rodeo Go-Joe is promising to be everything we ever needed. Stronger, better, lighter, and easier to use. A great idea and an innovative product that is moving from beginners to wave riders and mainstream users. If you don't have one it's worth to check it out.
Traditional surfboard style leashes used to connect kiters with their boards have proven to be dangerous in both the water and on land. The GO – Joe™ is a new “leash free” tool to assist in the retrieval of your kiteboard without fear of being impacted or impeded by a leashed board. The GO – Joe™ is perfect for beginners and intermediates learning board recovery techniques. Advanced riders will appreciate the faster board recovery in extreme conditions or while learning new tricks.
What is it?
The GO – Joe™ is an inflatable tube structure attached to deck of the kiteboard that uses the natural forces of buoyancy distribution and wind to roll you kite board right side up and accelerate it down wind. These features combined with high visibility and additional floatation will make the use of surfboard style leashes in kiteboarding obsolete.
1. The unique hour glass design of the inflatable tube structure places the self righting buoyancy at a high pivot point. This distribution of flotation will power roll your board right side up if it lands foot straps down in the water, (foot straps down create drag, slowing the boards drift)
2. With the board right side up and foot strap resistance eliminated, the GO – Joe™ is positioned on the board forward of center allowing the wind to turn and sail the GO – Joe ™ down wind towards the rider. If the rider maintains their position with the kite at the zenith the board will simply sail downwind towards you.
3. The hour glass shaped design of the GO – Joe™ fits comfortably between the riders feet and does not restrict mobility. The hour glass shape also eliminates drag caused by spray from the boards rails
4. The GO – Joe™ is very light and durable using our proven manufacturing techniques.
Construction and durability:
1. The inflatable tubes are manufactured with the same techniques and materials used on our kite tubes. 110 micron PU inner bladder with HD Nylon outer cover. Bomber!
2. Deck mounting plate uses the same construction as our foot pad deck plates.
How to install the GO – Joe™
1. Simply screw the GO – Joe™ into the grab handle inserts found on any board. Pump-up the GO – Joe™ tube, and you are ready to ride! Deflate the GO Joe™ for easy storage and transport.
2. One size fits all; available in high visibility orange and yellow.
View more on the 2009 Ocean Rodeo Go Joe