Check out the new 2016 Ozone Reo v3 kitesurfing kite.
Hooked or un-hooked the 2016 Ozone REO V3 Kite performs to any given task in the waves. Simply trim in with the de-power cleat before unhooking and the Reo V3 will fly and float in unison with your riding movements. If you prefer to ride unhooked often we suggest connecting the back lines to the longer knot position. To customize bar pressure and turning speed use the rear tabs on the wingtips where the back bridle lines attach. As with all Ozone products, we pride ourselves with top of the line manufacturing in our own factory, using the highest quality materials suited for the job. The Ozone Reo V3 kitesurfing kite is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron providing a crisper feel and a stronger kite. The Reo V3 is designed tough without the need of unnecessary cosmetic items that only add weight and drag which reduce performance.
The relatively low aspect kite design combined with fast direct handling generates consistent power to get around sections in a wave. Finely tuned profiles and wing shaping offer unmatched drifting characteristics - as you ride down the line the Reo will float allowing more concentration lining up the next section. De-powering the 2016 Ozone REO V3 Kite is smooth and efficient, canopy luff is progressive which means the kite maintains positive bar pressure and handling throughout the de-power throw range, making the kite very reactive at all angles of attack.
The 2016 Ozone REO V3 Kite is the same kite design as the much loved Reo 2015 model, with fresh new colors and our new Contact-Water Control System with soft bar ends to help protect your surfboard against knocks from the bar. The Reo V3 is advanced in design yet simple to let you focus on surfing the wave. Versatile performance makes all conditions, from on-shore slop to cross-off barreling reef breaks, fun and easy.
2016 Ozone REO V3 Performance Features
- Versatile performance in any wind and wave conditions.
- Direct handling - turns on a dime.
- Mega de-power range.
- Excellent float and drift characteristics.
- Easy back line re-launch.
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems).
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range.
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup.
- High volume Boston inflate/deflate valve.
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure.
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors.
2016 Ozone REO V3 Construction Features
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material.
- Teijin Dacron for the L.E. & Struts.
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam.
- Double stitched bonded seams.
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution.
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas.
- Reinforced trailing edge.
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads.
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas.
- Anti line-snag tip deflectors.
2016 Ozone REO V3 Range of Use
2016 Ozone REO V3 Wind Range
2016 Ozone REO V3 Colors (Please Specify Color when Ordering)
Green-Black-Yellow Red-Black-Blue Blue-Black-Orange
Get yours at KiteLine Kiteboarding here: 2016 Ozone Reo v3 kitesurfing kite